DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – Cinemark theaters in the Miami Valley are opening Friday, August 14.
The theaters, which include The Greene, said they have enhanced cleaning and safety measures ahead of reopening to eager moviegoers. Facemasks are required in the theaters except when eating or drinking in the auditoriums.
Some classic films are on the schedule including Raiders of the Lost Arc, Goonies, Ghostbusters and others. You can find a list here.
Cinemark operated seven theaters in the Miami Valley and Cincinnati areas including Dayton, Huber Heights, West Carrollton and Piqua. For more information about the measure to keep the public safe, head to Cinemark’s website.
LATEST STORIES ON CORONAVIRUS
- Ohio Treasurer calls for small business grants
- Football games return for Dayton Public Schools after COVID-19 postponed season
- What’s Halloween 2020 looking like? Local costume shop weighs in
- Premier Health physician says stress eating is common during pandemic, offers tips for healthier habits
- ODH unveils new COVID-19 dashboard for children, schools