WEST CARROLLTON, Ohio (WDTN) – A motorcyclist was taken to the hospital Tuesday evening after a crash on I-75 northbound.
West Carrollton Police tell 2 NEWS it happened at Exit 47 past Dixie Highway.
The motorcyclist was taken to the hospital, but the extent of their injuries is unclear at this time. The driver of the other car was not injured.
The left lanes were closed in the area until emergency crews could clear the scene.
The crash remains under investigation.Grab the FREE WDTN News App for iPhone or Android. Stay up to date with all the local news, weather and sports as well as live newscasts and events as they happen.
- OSU Ryan Day announces Buckeyes new starting QB
- Controversial abortion bill may soon get redo in Congress
- Early Epstein accuser: Police could have stopped him in 1997
- Crash involving ODOT mowing truck shuts down road in Preble County
- 22 hearses carry more than 1,000 flower arrangements to Walmart Memorial site