DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – The man killed in a motorcycle accident in Dayton Friday morning on Wyoming Street and Wayne Avenue has been identified.
Montgomery County Coroner Dr. Kent E. Harshbarger said Friday 34-year-old Richard Bruens was killed in the crash.
Dayton Police told 2 NEWS the man was driving at a high rate of speed when he crashed into an RTA pole just before 3:30 a.m. A bystander called 911 after finding the man on the street.
The cause and manner of death have not been determined. The crash is being investigated by the Dayton Police Department.
- ‘She was screaming’: Coyote leaps fence, snatches Florida man’s dog
- Stimulus checks: Mark Cuban pushes for $1,000 payments every 2 weeks
- Watch: Bull moose goes head to head with car in Colorado
- ‘Appliance Amnesty Weekend’ collects old refrigerators, water heaters and more
- World’s tiniest Rubiks Cube unveiled