VANDALIA, Ohio (WDTN) – A Vandalia woman is facing charges after her 1-year-old was found in the middle of a road.
It happened Tuesday afternoon along Homestretch Road. Vandalia Police say a neighbor found the toddler unharmed and called police.
The police report indicates the child’s mother was asleep when the child crawled out a doggy door to escape. The mother is now charged with child endangering.
- JC Penney closing 154 stores in first post-bankruptcy phase
- Middletown shooting suspect taken into custody
- Google to give workers $1K to set up home office
- Senators press colleges on coronavirus safety plans to reopen campuses
- Senate Dems: Republicans’ words aren’t enough to address police brutality, racial justice