VANDALIA, Ohio (WDTN) – A Vandalia woman is facing charges after her 1-year-old was found in the middle of a road.
It happened Tuesday afternoon along Homestretch Road. Vandalia Police say a neighbor found the toddler unharmed and called police.
The police report indicates the child’s mother was asleep when the child crawled out a doggy door to escape. The mother is now charged with child endangering.
- Rescheduled 5K race held to raise money for families this winter
- Soon-to-open Gem City Market hosts community cleanup event in Dayton
- Kroc Center vaccine clinic targets Hispanic community in effort to increase vaccinations
- One person taken to hospital after car flips on its top in Dayton
- Lawsuit: Virginia police officers threatened man and his career during traffic stop