FAIRBORN, Ohio (WDTN) – After 57 years, Morris Furniture Co. Inc. is closing the Morris Home Furniture & Mattress showroom in Riverside.
According to officials with Morris Furniture a closing sale will begin Thursday, May 14, at 11 a.m.
The company said that it would open two new showrooms at the Dayton Mall and the Mall at Fairfield Commons, those are expected later this summer.
Morris Furniture will be following CDC recommended guidelines during its closing sale.
LATEST STORIES ON CORONAVIRUS
- Gov. DeWine allows local officials to make decisions on county fairs
- Ohio reopening some assisted living, intermediate care facilities to outdoor visitation
- Ohio Tax Commissioner denies delay request for Montgomery County property tax reappraisal
- Ohio child care facilities to soon reopen
- 103-year-old nursing home resident beats COVID-19, celebrates with a beer