Temperatures will warm across the Miami Valley this evening. A brief burst of snow moved through the Miami Valley from 2-4 p.m creating a dusting to a 1/2 inch quickly across the region. Snow will continue for the northern counties, but a transition to rain will begin to occur as a warm front moves in from the south this evening. Snow may accumulate 1-2 inches before it warms enough to change over to rain tonight, especially in Auglaize and Mercer County. Temperatures will be in the 40s most of the night with rain continuing through Monday morning.
TODAY: Mostly cloudy. Rain/snow develops this afternoon. 1-2″ far north. High 42
TONIGHT: Precipitation changes to all rain. Low 38
MONDAY: Rain ends in the morning. Mostly cloudy. High 43
We stay in the 40s for much of the week ahead. Lots of clouds throughout the week with more chances of precipitation Wednesday and Thursday.
- President Trump sets date to announce SCOTUS pick as GOP locks in votes needed to confirm nominee
- Maine to use ranked choice voting for presidential election
- House fire on North Barron Street in Eaton
- Centerville City Schools plans to bring students back for second quarter
- Autumn, a season of change and falling temperatures