MORAINE, Ohio (WDTN) – The City of Moraine will continue participating in the U.S. Department of Agriculture’s Summer Food Service Program this year, which provides the city with money to provide free meals to children under 18.
For nine weeks this summer, parks and recreation staff are passing these free meals out to children at two sites.
- Payne Recreation Center – Monday 11 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- Gerhardt Civic Center – Monday 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
The city asks families to preregister before Thursday of the week prior.
- Bubonic Plague case diagnosed in China
- ‘God has another angel’: Broadway star Nick Cordero dies at 41 after COVID-19 battle
- Swim club sees slight increase in membership as more new families join
- Inaugural Wright Dunbar Day celebrates Paul Laurence Dunbar’s birthday and historic district
- UPDATE: Victim identified in fatal Clark County crash