MORAINE, Ohio (WDTN) – The City of Moraine will continue participating in the U.S. Department of Agriculture’s Summer Food Service Program this year, which provides the city with money to provide free meals to children under 18.
For nine weeks this summer, parks and recreation staff are passing these free meals out to children at two sites.
- Payne Recreation Center – Monday 11 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- Gerhardt Civic Center – Monday 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
The city asks families to preregister before Thursday of the week prior.
- 2 Guard members with ‘ties’ to fringe right militias removed from Biden inauguration
- Infant found with mother’s body in parked vehicle in Missouri
- $1M Powerball ticket sold, unclaimed in Springfield
- Virginia charter boat owner who banned Democrats from his vessel charged with participating in Capitol insurrection
- You may be surprised to see who oddsmakers think will win the 2024 election