MORAINE, Ohio (WDTN) – A Moraine man is being sentenced Tuesday, June 30, after pleading no contest against charges he faces in connection with the discovery of a missing Middletown woman’s remains on his property in 2018.
47-year-old Michelle Burgan was last seen in May of 2017. Her remains were found during a search of Gilbert Revere’s property on Hemple Road in September of 2018.
Revere was indicted on the following charges:
- Failure to report knowledge of a death
- Gross abuse of a corpse
- Two counts of tampering with evidence
2 NEWS and WDTN.com will update this story once more information is available.
- UD students, faculty reflect on Ginsburg’s legacy on campus
- Annual “Call to Duty” ride honors fallen Dayton Detective Jorge DelRio
- Springfield bar cited for violating state’s alcohol curfew
- Foundation in memory of Derrick Fudge planning first relief mission to Lake Charles after Laura and Sally storms
- Storm Team 2 Forecast