MONTGOMERY COUNTY, Ohio (WDTN) — Montgomery County’s Office of CARES Act will end all grant programs in the several weeks and has no new programs planned at this time.
Commission President Judy Dodge said that the county is on track to distribute all $92.8 million in CARE Act funding it received. So far, the Office of CARES Act has helped over 2,000 people, businesses, organizations and agencies.
Applications will no longer be accepted for the following programs on the following days:
Ending Oct. 30
- Mortgage Assistance
- Small Business
Ending Nov. 13
- Rental Assistance
For more information about CARES grants, click here.
- Warner Bros. to release all 2021 films on HBO Max, theaters
- Ohio hospitals ‘stressed to the extreme,’ Thanksgiving impact still unknown
- COVID-19 vaccination cards will be issued, health officials say
- Coronavirus in Ohio Thursday update: 8,921 new cases, 82 additional deaths
- ‘The Voice Holiday Celebration’ rings in the season on WDTN