DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – Multiple electronics and envelopes of money were stolen during a break-in at a Dayton-area Boys and Girls Club early Sunday morning.
According to the incident report, approximately $3,500 worth of property was stolen from the Boys and Girls Club in the 1800 block of W. Stewart Ave. in Dayton shortly after 3 am Sunday.
Dayton Police were dispatched to the club for a report of an alarm sounding. When officers arrived and scoped the perimeter, they spotted a window that has been broken into before that went into the basement.
Among the items stolen were an Apple tablet/iPad, 3 Lenovo computers, and a Samsung cell phone, all taken from a filing cabinet, in addition to the envelopes on money.
Anyone with information is asked to call CrimeStoppers.
- Premier Health to offer antibody therapy to some COVID-19 patients
- U.S. breaks COVID-19 hospitalization record with over 100,000 patients
- Salvation Army’s Red Kettle goes virtual
- DISH Network ends contract with Nexstar Wednesday evening
- Cute puppy pics used to bait victims as online scams spike amid pandemic, BBB warns