GREENE COUNTY, Ohio (WDTN) – A mobile home is a total loss after a fire at a mobile home park in Greene County Monday afternoon.
Emergency crews with Clark and Greene counties responded around 4 p.m. to the Huber Mobile Home and RV Park on Keeler Street for reports that a mobile home in the area had caught fire. They arrived to find flames, but were able to knock them down before the fire spread to other structures.
Officials at the scene tell 2 NEWS that one person is being treated at the hospital for minor smoke inhalation. They could not immediately say what may have caused the fire.
We are working to learn more about this developing story and will provide updates as they become available.
- Students return to UD campus for first time since March
- COVID-19 outbreak identified at Preble County rehabilitation center
- Man shot, hit by car near Dunbar High School
- DLM associate wins Ohio Best Bagger competition broadcasted on ESPN
- Dayton Sewing Collaborative donating masks to students for back-to-school season