DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – MJ’s on Jefferson was one of several businesses with damage after unrest erupted in Dayton overnight. The unrest came after protests over George Floyd death in Minneapolis police custody turned to violence.
The club has boarded up its front door and main window after something shattered the glassdoor.
MJ’s owners also decided to cancel the 7:30 p.m. and 10:30 p.m. Dinner in Drag events Saturday evening due to the protests.
- Two Ohio men, including one from Columbus, charged in Capitol riots, one accused of stealing coat rack
- Wright State students could participate in campus security force with new program
- New Whiskey distilled and sold in Dayton
- Coronavirus in Ohio Saturday update: 5,859 new cases, 81 deaths reported
- Off by one number: Missouri girl inundated with phone calls from Arizonans looking for vaccine