TROY, Ohio (WDTN) – Two teens that, according to the Miami County Sheriff’s Office, ran away Monday have been found.
Miami County Sheriff Dave Duchak said Thursday Trever Delamater and Logan Sager, both 15 years old, were found by Huber Heights Police around 9:40 pm Wednesday. Both teens were reunited with their families.
The two boys were last seen Monday after Bethel Schools has an early dismissal. Duchak said it is believed the boys had previously made plans to run away and took advantage of the early dismissal to do so.
Duchak thanked the public for the tips his office received and helping find the teens.
- Health leaders in Miami Valley divided over mask mandate
- Zero-carbon by 2050? New Energy Secretary’s clean energy goal worries oil and gas industry advocates
- What were those mysterious lights over Las Vegas?
- US declined to prosecute Trump transport chief after inspector general review
- Alamo Drafthouse movie theater chain files for Chapter 11 bankruptcy because of pandemic