MANSFIELD, Ohio (WCMH) — Police in Mansfield are asking for help locating a couple who has not been heard from since Saturday.
Kyla Hayton, 20, was reported missing on November 18 by her family. According to police, she was last heard from Saturday and was believed to be with her boyfriend, 28-year-old Todd A. Burkhart.
Burkhart was reported missing to Ashland Police on the same day. Police have not been able to contact either person.
Family members said they believed the couple was traveling to Columbus and Dayton. The couple’s vehicle was found unoccupied in Dayton.
No evidence related to their whereabouts was found in the car.
Hayton is described as a 20-year-old white female standing 4’11” and weighing 100 pounds. She has hazel eyes and brown hair.
Burkhart is described as a 28-year-old white male standing 5’10” and weighing 175 pounds. He has green eyes and blonde hair.
- Fairborn Sweet Corn Festival to return in August
- Secretary of State LaRose launches reelection campaign
- Ohio vaccine lottery: How to sign up for $1 million prizes, scholarships
- Ohio, NASA teaming up to test drones for ‘personal travel and delivery of goods’
- 1 woman dead after train hits car in Indiana