MANSFIELD, Ohio (WCMH) — Police in Mansfield are asking for help locating a couple who has not been heard from since Saturday.
Kyla Hayton, 20, was reported missing on November 18 by her family. According to police, she was last heard from Saturday and was believed to be with her boyfriend, 28-year-old Todd A. Burkhart.
Burkhart was reported missing to Ashland Police on the same day. Police have not been able to contact either person.
Family members said they believed the couple was traveling to Columbus and Dayton. The couple’s vehicle was found unoccupied in Dayton.
No evidence related to their whereabouts was found in the car.
Hayton is described as a 20-year-old white female standing 4’11” and weighing 100 pounds. She has hazel eyes and brown hair.
Burkhart is described as a 28-year-old white male standing 5’10” and weighing 175 pounds. He has green eyes and blonde hair.Apple Store or Google play. Stay up to date with all the local news, weather and sports as well as live newscasts and events as they happen.
- Bouncer discusses life four months after Oregon District shooting
- Police investigating after armed robbery at Dayton Family Dollar
- Montana dog found in West Virginia starts journey home for the holidays
- Senate prepares for possible impeachment trial
- House Democrats unveil articles of impeachment against Trump