MANSFIELD, Ohio (WCMH) — Police in Mansfield are asking for help locating a couple who has not been heard from since Saturday.
Kyla Hayton, 20, was reported missing on November 18 by her family. According to police, she was last heard from Saturday and was believed to be with her boyfriend, 28-year-old Todd A. Burkhart.
Burkhart was reported missing to Ashland Police on the same day. Police have not been able to contact either person.
Family members said they believed the couple was traveling to Columbus and Dayton. The couple’s vehicle was found unoccupied in Dayton.
No evidence related to their whereabouts was found in the car.
Hayton is described as a 20-year-old white female standing 4’11” and weighing 100 pounds. She has hazel eyes and brown hair.
Burkhart is described as a 28-year-old white male standing 5’10” and weighing 175 pounds. He has green eyes and blonde hair.
- Another 35,000 file for unemployment in Ohio, but claims continue to decrease
- Lawmakers to get classified briefing on Russia bounty intel
- US adds 4.8 million jobs as unemployment falls to 11.1%
- Closing bars to stop coronavirus spread is backed by science
- Officers get down and dirty to save deaf and blind dog from sewer