TROTWOOD, Ohio (WDTN) – The Montgomery County Sheriff’s Office has canceled a Missing Adult Alert for a Trotwood man last seen on July 5.
77-year-old Terry Rathburn was found safe by law enforcement on Thursday after not being seen since July 5.
Rathburn left his residence on Voyager Boulevard on July 5 at around 5 pm and failed to return.
No other information has been released at to how or where Rathburn was found.
- LIVE COVERAGE: Trump, Biden set to meet in Ohio for 1st debate
- Heavy fire department presence at the Mall at Fairfield Commons
- Monroe Police identify man who died after double shooting
- Study: Moderna coronavirus vaccine appears safe, shows signs of working in older adults
- Dayton Police looking for vehicles tied to man being shot in eye with BB, pellet gun