SPRINGFIELD, Ohio (WDTN) – An Endangered Missing Adult Alert has been canceled for a man with dementia reported missing out of Springfield.
The update was sent at 11:14 p.m. that the statewide alert was canceled.
Police say 57-year-old Allen Hayslip left his Moorefield Road residence around 2:30 p.m. on May 27.
- Clark County finds West Nile Virus in local mosquitoes
- Clark County confirms first case of MIS-C, a syndrome caused by COVID-19 in children
- Oscar-winning movie composer Ennio Morricone dead at 91
- Experts fear bad tick season amid coronavirus pandemic
- 2 dead, 1 hospitalized after Madison Township crash