DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – A missing Dayton man has been found safe near Germantown.
The Montgomery County Sheriff’s Office on Wednesday issued an Endangered Missing Adult Alert for 81-year-old Albert Edmonds.
Authorities say Edmonds left his residence on Fairhurst Drive to go shopping in Huber Heights, but did not come home.
Just after midnight Thursday, authorities reported Edmonds was found safe and returned to his family.Grab the FREE WDTN News App from the Apple Store or Google play. Stay up to date with all the local news, weather and sports as well as live newscasts and events as they happen.
- Pain relief without opioids
- Deputies search for man they say is ‘armed and dangerous’
- Live coverage & analysis: Judiciary Committee nears impeachment vote
- Brother chases, captures man who allegedly broke in and sexually assaulted his sleeping sister
- Family devastated after burglar steals baby’s ashes from home