DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – The Coroner has identified the victim of a deadly shooting in Dayton over the weekend.
Dayton Police tell 2 NEWS that a man was shot and killed after an incident that began with a minor car accident in the parking lot of Sugar’s Lounge in the area of Santa Clara Avenue. We’re told a suspect is in custody in connection with the incident.
The Coroner’s Office later identified the victim as 49-year-old John Reece, of Dayton.
The shooting is being investigated as a homicide by Dayton Police.
- Big Time Sports: Big Ten’s last unbeaten falls as race to the top tightens
- Democrats support President Joe Biden’s executive orders, Republicans critical of changes
- Dr. Fauci addresses coronavirus mutations, state of pandemic in first briefing of Biden administration
- Girls inspired as Vice President Kamala Harris takes oath
- Biden administration asks Congress to pass COVID-19 relief bill