DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) — The Dayton Police Department told its followers on Twitter that there were multiple road closures planned in central downtown — including parts of Main Street, Second street and Third street.
Montgomery County Regional Dispatch confirmed this was due to military training.
Other trainings have taken place at other locations throughout the week. Thursday’s closures are planned to go from 8 p.m. until midnight.
- Wright State University students providing COVID-19 contact tracing support to local health departments
- Northridge Local Schools to stay remote for remainder of semester
- Missouri breeder euthanizes 21 dogs instead of turning them over to inspectors, AG says
- Kansas recalls hundreds of license plates over concern of racial slur
- Daylight saving: Here’s when you need to set your clocks back