Clouds will be on the increase today as temperatures rise about 10 degrees above average, into the low 50s. Rain develops later tonight and continues through Tuesday.
TODAY: Increasing clouds, breezy and mild. High 53
TONIGHT: Not as cold. Thickening clouds with rain developing late. Low 44
MONDAY: Rain. High 50
Rain lingers into Tuesday, mainly in the morning. A mix of clouds and sun for the remainder of the week. Temperatures will cool by the week’s end to highs around 40.
- President Trump sets date to announce SCOTUS pick as GOP locks in votes needed to confirm nominee
- Maine to use ranked choice voting for presidential election
- House fire on North Barron Street in Eaton
- Centerville City Schools plans to bring students back for second quarter
- Autumn, a season of change and falling temperatures