DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – U.S. Representative Mike Turner (OH-10) created a panel to independently review the region’s water quality in April 2019.
Turner is giving an update on the panel’s work Friday.
The move came months after a massive water main break in Dayton left many in Montgomery County without water. Turner said at the time, “It’s a good time to take a pause and review where we are and be able to provide that assurance that our water quality is very high.”
- Florida school district investigating claims that cheerleader was forced to kneel during anthem
- Skull found on fireplace mantle that of missing Tennessee man
- Social media scams have cost consumers $117M already this year – Here’s what to look out for
- ‘A new start’: 17 Mississippi inmates baptized by department’s ministry
- Top White House health official says Bismarck’s virus protocols the worst she’s seen