MIAMISBURG, Ohio (WDTN) – The Miamisburg Police Department is using their “No Shave November, Keeping It Through December” initiative to raise money for the family of fallen Detective Jorge Del Rio.
The department says that for a $35 donation per month, officers may grow a neatly groomed beard or goatee.
This is the fourth year officers have participated in No Shave November, and over the past several years, they have raised $4,417 for local charities.
If you would like to make a direct donation to Det. Del Rio’s family, click here.
- Premier Health upgrades EMS software for easier, safer handoffs at hospitals
- ODNR suspends non-resident hunting, fishing license sales
- Veteran buys $20K bottle of bourbon for $40K to help restaurant stay open during COVID-19 crisis
- Elkton prison inmate desperate to get out, saying more inmates keep getting sick
- Greene County Sheriff’s deputy tests positive for COVID-19