MIAMISBURG, Ohio (WDTN) – The Miamisburg Police Department is using their “No Shave November, Keeping It Through December” initiative to raise money for the family of fallen Detective Jorge Del Rio.
The department says that for a $35 donation per month, officers may grow a neatly groomed beard or goatee.
This is the fourth year officers have participated in No Shave November, and over the past several years, they have raised $4,417 for local charities.
If you would like to make a direct donation to Det. Del Rio’s family, click here.
- SWAT called after wanted suspect found in Dayton
- Coronavirus in Ohio Saturday update: 64,214 cases, 3,036 deaths
- FAA investigating plane crash in Green Township
- Woman killed in Trotwood crash identified
- Less humid with lots of sunshine, chance of showers tonight