MIAMISBURG, Ohio (WDTN) – The Miamisburg Police Department is using their “No Shave November, Keeping It Through December” initiative to raise money for the family of fallen Detective Jorge Del Rio.
The department says that for a $35 donation per month, officers may grow a neatly groomed beard or goatee.
This is the fourth year officers have participated in No Shave November, and over the past several years, they have raised $4,417 for local charities.
If you would like to make a direct donation to Det. Del Rio’s family, click here.
- Body found behind Springfield hotel identified
- Mother facing multiple charges after 16-year-old weighs in at 26 pounds
- China shuts down more cities in bid to contain deadly virus
- Firefighting plane crashes in Australia, killing 3 Americans
- K-9 bites cow, South Carolina deputy tases K-9, cow kicks deputy