MIAMISBURG, Ohio (WDTN) – The Miamisburg Police Department is using their “No Shave November, Keeping It Through December” initiative to raise money for the family of fallen Detective Jorge Del Rio.
The department says that for a $35 donation per month, officers may grow a neatly groomed beard or goatee.
This is the fourth year officers have participated in No Shave November, and over the past several years, they have raised $4,417 for local charities.
If you would like to make a direct donation to Det. Del Rio’s family, click here.
- Foundation in memory of Derrick Fudge planning first relief mission to Lake Charles after Laura and Sally storms
- Five people injured in US-35 crash between Beavercreek and Xenia
- Coronavirus in Ohio: 951 new cases, four new deaths reported Saturday
- Second stimulus checks: Where we stand after Trump’s push for new direct payments
- 16 shot, 2 fatally, at party in Rochester, police say