MIAMI VALLEY, Ohio (WDTN) — Gov. Mike DeWine gave his Tuesday update on which counties were ranked in the “Top 20 Highest Occurrence” list, and eight of them were located in the Miami Valley.
The counties in order are:
Butler, Mercer and Montgomery County are currently at a “Level 3 Public Emergency” rating of red. All other counties in the Miami Valley, excluding Shelby County, are in at a “Level 2 Public Emergency” rating of orange.
Shelby and Van Wert are the only counties that are at “Level 1 Public Emergency” rating of yellow.
- DP&L reports nearly 2000 people without power
- Ohio CARES Act funding to help local businesses
- Pregnant ESPN reporter fires back after ‘troll’ tries to body-shame her
- Arenas, stadiums find new life as safer options for voting
- Officials track down first-ever ‘murder hornet’ nest in Washington