OXFORD, Ohio (WDTN) — Miami University’s upcoming Men’s and Women’s Basketball games have been postponed due to concerns over the coronavirus.
This affects Tuesday’s Men’s Basketball against Central Michigan and Wednesday’s Women’s Basketball game against Western Michigan.
The decision comes just hours after the Butler County Health Department announced two possible cases of Coronavirus at the university.
Both cases had recently traveled to and returned from China. The CDC is testing samples from both cases to determine if they are infected with the virus.
Both games postponed will be made up at a later date. The University says tickets for these games will be honored on the makeup dates.
The Miami Women’s Basketball Team will play again Saturday at Bowling Green, while Men’s Basketball Team travels to Northern Illinois Saturday.
- Man splits $5M jackpot … with himself after accidentally buying 2 tickets
- ‘He hasn’t shown any interest in doing the work’ – Obama denounces Trump on campaign trail
- Russia and Iran made ‘desperate attempts’ to interfere with election, US officials say
- Remains found in search for 1921 Tulsa race massacre victims
- Veteran adjusts to life with PTSD with the help of a well-trained pup