MIAMI TOWNSHIP, Ohio (WDTN) – The Roosters restaurant in Miami Township has reopened following a temporary closure at the end of June.
The location voluntarily closed on June 30 and began enhanced cleaning after five confirmed COVID-19 cases were discovered.
Public Health – Dayton & Montgomery County worked with restaurant management to help reduce the spread of the virus. Those who visited the location on June 25 or June 28 were asked to monitor themselves for symptoms.
- Biden hails House passage of $1.9T virus bill, now to Senate
- Judge approves $650M Facebook privacy lawsuit settlement
- Golden Globes’ pandemic changes: Winners to accept awards from home in live broadcast
- Oil company mistakenly delivers 100+ gallons to wrong Rhode Island address, flooding the basement
- As restaurants reopen, Ohioans petition DeWine to give workers COVID vaccine