MIAMI TOWNSHIP, Ohio (WDTN) – The Roosters restaurant in Miami Township has reopened following a temporary closure at the end of June.
The location voluntarily closed on June 30 and began enhanced cleaning after five confirmed COVID-19 cases were discovered.
Public Health – Dayton & Montgomery County worked with restaurant management to help reduce the spread of the virus. Those who visited the location on June 25 or June 28 were asked to monitor themselves for symptoms.
- Southwest scaling back on cleanings after flights
- Ohio jobless claims fall again as federal checks end
- In scathing obit, Texas woman blames Trump, ‘selfish’ people for husband’s COVID-19 death
- Live streamed video shows priest in Beirut run for cover after explosions
- 1.2 million seek jobless aid after $600 federal check ends