MIAMI TOWNSHIP, Ohio (WDTN) – Officials in Miami Township are looking for input from residents about the future of the area.
The Community Development Department has started a survey that the public is encouraged to take, saying “your input is valued as we continue to update our comprehensive plan.”
The survey will be open until January and is open to all residents, business owners, community groups, and regular visitors of the township.
Click here to take the survey.
- Whaley says addressing gun violence is top of list at mayors conference in D.C.
- Driver injured after rollover crash in Trotwood
- Body found behind Springfield hotel identified
- Mother facing multiple charges after 16-year-old weighs in at 26 pounds
- China shuts down more cities in bid to contain deadly virus