MIAMI TOWNSHIP, Ohio (WDTN) – A dog is now safe after falling roughly 20 feet off the edge of a cliff, thanks to efforts from Miami Township Fire and Rescue and surrounding agencies.
The dog fell from a cliff at John Bryan State Park. Miami Township crews worked with ODNR law enforcement to access the area and rescue the animal.
She was carried out with a possible broken leg and other injuries.
Her owners immediately took her to a veterinarian for treatment.
- Alaska to offer COVID vaccines in airports
- Arizona woman wakes up to find tires slashed, severed finger on driveway
- Employees safely evacuated after fire at business on Needmore Avenue
- 1 hospitalized after car flips over on US-35 near South Smithville Road
- The names of the 8 victims murdered in the Indianapolis FedEx mass shooting