MIAMI COUNTY, Ohio (WDTN) – The Miami County Sheriff’s Office is offering both a citizen’s police academy and a teen police academy this spring.
The adult academy will take place every Wednesday from March 4 through May 27 from 6 pm until 8:30 pm.
The teen academy will be held every Tuesday from March 3 through May 26 from 6 pm until 8:30 pm.
Students will get an up-close look at a wide range of operations at the Sheriff’s Office including patrol, investigations, corrections, firearms, and administration.
- Flyers Fans celebrate record-breaking season
- Students celebrate Read Across America Day early at Primrose School of Centerville
- Are you ready for Super Tuesday?
- Disturbance at Mamma DiSalvo’s prompts police response
- Agency: 2nd US case of person who got virus from community