MIAMI COUNTY, Ohio (WDTN) – The Miami County Sheriff’s Office is offering both a citizen’s police academy and a teen police academy this spring.
The adult academy will take place every Wednesday from March 4 through May 27 from 6 pm until 8:30 pm.
The teen academy will be held every Tuesday from March 3 through May 26 from 6 pm until 8:30 pm.
Students will get an up-close look at a wide range of operations at the Sheriff’s Office including patrol, investigations, corrections, firearms, and administration.
- Foundation in memory of Derrick Fudge planning first relief mission to Lake Charles after Laura and Sally storms
- Five people injured in US-35 crash between Beavercreek and Xenia
- Coronavirus in Ohio: 951 new cases, four new deaths reported Saturday
- Second stimulus checks: Where we stand after Trump’s push for new direct payments
- 16 shot, 2 fatally, at party in Rochester, police say