DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – Mendelson’s Electronics is beginning to liquidate merchandise from its upper floors in an online auction starting Wednesday, June 3.
The stores first floor is open for business Monday through Saturday, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m..
For more information on what will be available at the online auction visit Mendelson’s website.
- Coronavirus in Ohio Sunday update: 57,151 cases, 2,911 deaths
- $20 million funding opportunity to strengthen America’s water infrastructure
- Kanye West announces plans to run for president in 2020
- Second stimulus check: Where we stand as July begins
- Payne Recreation Center to open gym, will resume aerobics classes