DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – Mendelson’s Electronics is beginning to liquidate merchandise from its upper floors in an online auction starting Wednesday, June 3.
The stores first floor is open for business Monday through Saturday, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m..
For more information on what will be available at the online auction visit Mendelson’s website.
- Police investigating after some lawmakers claim Capitol tours were given to rioters ahead of breach
- US now says no evidence of ‘kill capture teams’ at Capitol
- ‘We want to sound the alarm:’ CDC warns more infectious COVID strain may become dominant in US
- Dramatic images show bus hanging off New York City overpass; driver refuses drug test
- Dayton Police Department shares 2020 crime data