DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) — Sandy Mendelson, owner of Dayton’s Mendelsons, is turning off the lights after over 50 years of being in business — but not before giving a donation to the Good Neighbor House.
Mendelson donated 35 skids of new clothing to Kettering Hospital on behalf of Good Neighbor House after its thrift store was no longer able to accept donations due to COVID-19.
Caring Partners International also stepped up to help pick up, store and sort Mendelson’s donation.
- Pres. Trump signs executive order to start process in aiding Delphi salaried retirees’
- Man arrested in North Carolina in May accused of threatening to kill Joe Biden
- Catch up with the Big Ten with Big Time Sports
- Long lines as Greene County remains on track for record-high early voting turnout
- Second Lady Karen Pence makes campaign stop in Tipp City