DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – Crews responded to a crash involving two vehicles on I-75 northbound near Wagner Ford Road on Tuesday.
Regional Dispatch tells 2 NEWS one of the drivers involved may have been experiencing a medical issue.
Multiple medics assisted at the scene around 4:30 p.m., though it is unclear at this time if anyone was seriously injured.
- Texas realtor who took private jet to D.C. is charged in Capitol riot
- Hot Pockets recalled because they may contain pieces of plastic, glass
- Rhode Island doctor accused of ‘recklessly’ exposing patients, staff to COVID-19
- ‘If it wasn’t my job I would have done that for free’: Officer after surviving Capitol mob assault
- Security heightens around US Capitol as Inauguration Day draws closer