DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – Medics were called to the scene of a crash in Dayton Friday afternoon.
Regional Dispatch tells us it happened around 2:45 p.m. on Interstate 75 northbound at Exit 52 and was initially reported as a three-vehicle accident.
Officials could not immediately say what caused the crash or if anyone has been seriously injured.
2 NEWS is working to learn more and will provide updates to this story as they become available.
- JC Penney closing 154 stores in first post-bankruptcy phase
- Middletown shooting suspect taken into custody
- Google to give workers $1K to set up home office
- Senators press colleges on coronavirus safety plans to reopen campuses
- Senate Dems: Republicans’ words aren’t enough to address police brutality, racial justice