MONTGOMERY COUNTY, Ohio (WDTN) – UPDATE: Christian Woodruff has been found safe and unharmed.
He was located in the 1900 block of Olt Road in Jefferson Township
The Montgomery County Sheriff’s Office (MCSO) is asking for help finding a missing teenager named Christian Woodruff.
MCSO says the Woodruff is 14-years-old, around five-and-a-half feet tall and described him as a white male with a thin build.
In its release MCSO says that he was last seen on Saturday, April 25, at around 8 p.m. wearing a black hooded sweatshirt and black pants while riding a black bicycle in Arthur O. Fisher Park in Jefferson Township.
MCSO asks that anyone who has seen Woodruff contact local law enforcement.
2 NEWS and WDTN.com will update this story it develop, at this time the matter remains under investigation by the MCSO.
- Foundation in memory of Derrick Fudge planning first relief mission to Lake Charles after Laura and Sally storms
- Five people injured in US-35 crash between Beavercreek and Xenia
- Coronavirus in Ohio: 951 new cases, four new deaths reported Saturday
- Second stimulus checks: Where we stand after Trump’s push for new direct payments
- 16 shot, 2 fatally, at party in Rochester, police say