The company says it is experiencing a “significant lack of work” because of the coronavirus pandemic and has to close operations.
The furlough began on March 23.
The notice indicates the company intends to reopen operations in early May, if possible, but it depends on circumstances associated with COVID-19.
- UD Arena testing site changes hours, testing focus
- DPS summer food program to begin June 8
- Mayor: ‘Racism is a moral affront to the diverse community of Springfield’
- Newsfeed Now: Protests across America morning update – June 4, 2020
- Meghan speaks out on racial divisions in US