DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – Police are investigating after a masked suspect robbed a Dollar General Friday night.
Regional Dispatch tells 2 NEWS it happened at the store located at 445 Salem Avenue around 9:25 pm.
They say a male in a mask walked in and showed a handgun to employees, demanding money. He then fled the area on foot.
It is unclear at this time if he got away with any cash or merchandise.
No injuries were reported.Grab the FREE WDTN News App from the Apple Store or Google play. Stay up to date with all the local news, weather and sports as well as live newscasts and events as they happen.
- America’s cars could soon stop drunk drivers from driving at all
- Trump rule may mean 1 million kids lose automatic free lunch
- NASA asks Congress for more money to get back to the moon
- Study links seasonal allergies to crime rate
- Sheriff’s Office receives donation for new K-9 in honor of fallen officer