HARRISON TOWNSHIP, Ohio (WDTN) – A Marathon gas station that was robbed on Wednesday was robbed again on Thursday, nearly the exact same way, according to authorities.
The Marathon in the 3900 block of N. Main Street near Wampler Avenue in Harrison Township was robbed shortly before 7 am Thursday. The suspect fit a similar description to the one on Wednesday, wearing a red mask and all black clothing. The suspect was armed with a handgun.
A clerk reported $400 was taken in Thursday’s robbery. At least $500 was taken in Wednesday’s robbery.
No injuries were reported.
Both times a K9 was requested to help track down the suspect, but searches came up empty.
If you have any information that could help, call Crime Stoppers at 222-STOP.
- Cleveland Browns battle Kansas City Chiefs in AFC divisional playoff game
- ‘Spectacular’ bright-orange bat species discovered in West Africa
- Dog returns to her Hawaii family after a 12-year journey
- Vice President-elect Harris to resign her Senate seat Monday
- Kent police investigating after two officers, suspect shot