HARRISON TOWNSHIP, Ohio (WDTN) – A Marathon gas station that was robbed on Wednesday was robbed again on Thursday, nearly the exact same way, according to authorities.
The Marathon in the 3900 block of N. Main Street near Wampler Avenue in Harrison Township was robbed shortly before 7 am Thursday. The suspect fit a similar description to the one on Wednesday, wearing a red mask and all black clothing. The suspect was armed with a handgun.
A clerk reported $400 was taken in Thursday’s robbery. At least $500 was taken in Wednesday’s robbery.
No injuries were reported.
Both times a K9 was requested to help track down the suspect, but searches came up empty.
If you have any information that could help, call Crime Stoppers at 222-STOP.
- ‘It makes a big difference,’ Gov. DeWine applauds Springfield food bank’s grand opening
- Lawsuit filed against roofing contractor for allegedly ripping off tornado victims
- State launches new program between schools, businesses
- Virginia officer dies after being dragged by vehicle fleeing traffic stop
- ‘Sopranos’ actress says Weinstein raped her in the mid-1990s