DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – The U.S. Marshals are looking for a man in connection with the shooting death of Chendo Buford Monday.
U.S. Marshals said Wednesday Karlton Jones is wanted for questioning in connection with the shooting that happened Monday in the 5000 block of Northcrest Drive. The Montgomery County Coroner’s Office said Tuesday 26-year-old Chendo Buford was killed in a shooting that happened around 5:45 p.m. March 2, 2020.
The cause and manner of death have not yet been determined and the shooting is still under investigation.
If you know where Jones is located or where he may be staying you are urged to contact Crime Stoppers at 222-STOP (7867). Crime Stoppers is offering a reward for information that leads to the arrest of Jones.
- Good grief! ‘It’s the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown’ no longer on TV
- Coronavirus in Ohio Tuesday update: DeWine briefing scheduled for 2pm
- Rapper accused of fraudulently getting $1.2M in jobless benefits after boastful music video
- Kidnapping suspect arrested, awaiting extradition to Ohio
- ‘Glitter bomb’ sent to employee of 911 center in Pennsylvania