DARKE COUNTY, Ohio (WDTN) – A man was taken to the hospital after he was thrown from a scooter in Darke County Wednesday evening.
Around 7:10 pm, Darke County deputies, along with Tri-Village Rescue, Liberty Township Fire, and MedFlight, responded to the 300 block of Weavers Fort Jefferson Road for reports of an accident.
Initial investigation suggests that a red 1987 Snap On Go-Ped driven by a 50-year-old Hollansburg man, was headed westbound. He failed to maintain control on the roadway and was ejected from the Go-Ped.
He was taken by MedFlight to Kettering Medical Center where he is in stable condition.
The man was not wearing a helmet at the time of the accident.
The incident remains under investigation by the Darke County Sheriff’s Office.
- Democrats to unveil bill to expand US Supreme Court by four justices
- Body found in Mississippi River identified as missing LSU student
- House committee investigates opioid abuse spike during pandemic
- Weinstein accuser breaks silence to push for consent law as former producer seeks new trial
- ‘Buddy the Beefalo’ captured after surviving Connecticut winter, 8 months on run