Man suffers electrical shock at Jefferson Twp. residence

Local News

JEFFERSON TWP., Ohio (WDTN) – An electric company employee was taken to the hospital Wednesday afternoon after he suffered an electric shock.

The Montgomery County Sheriff’s Office says deputies responded to the 1600 block of Aldrich Road for an electrical shock. When they arrived, deputies were told that an employee from an electric company was performing utility pole work when the incident occurred.

He was found unresponsive and deputies began performing life saving measures.

The man was then taken to a local hospital for additional care. His condition is unknown at this time.

Copyright 2021 Nexstar Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Latest Video on WDTN.com

Don't Miss

Interactive Radar

More As Seen on 2 NEWS