SPRINGFIELD, Ohio (WDTN) – A man has been taken to a hospital after being stabbed Friday.
The incident happened at the intersection of Selma Road and York Street in Springfield just before 8 a.m. Friday.
Springfield Police told 2 NEWS a man was stabbed in the abdomen and taken to Miami Valley Hospital by helicopter. Detectives with Springfield Police are on the scene investigating.
There is no information about the extent of the man’s injuries or if there are any suspects in this case.
2 NEWS is working to learn more about this developing story and will keep you updated when more information is available.
- Two people injured in shooting at Two-Bob’s Inn
- UD students organize Dayton Independent Film Festival, highlight local filmmakers and stories of resilience
- Trump supporters parade around Dayton
- Breezy, warm and humid today, turning colder Monday with rain chances
- Ohio pro-choice and pro-life advocates gear up for possible challenges to Roe vs. Wade