CLARK COUNTY, Ohio (WDTN) – A man is in the hospital after a shooting in Clark County Monday evening.
The Clark County Sheriff’s Office tells 2 NEWS that around 7:30 pm, two men were arguing in the back yard of a home on Troy Road. One man pulled out a gun and shot the other.
The victim was taken to an area hospital with non-life threatening injuries.
It is unclear at this time if anyone was taken into custody.
The incident occurred across the road from Northwestern Local Schools, and school officials say they did a reverse evacuation of the playing fields as a precaution.
Athletics resumed once it was determined everything was under control.
- Mayor praises peaceful protest in Piqua
- Lily’s Bistro gives back to protesters after window busted in Saturday night protests
- Owners of Ohio bakery arm themselves with guns as violent protesters try to get inside
- Second day of protests turn violent in Las Vegas, police arrest 103 people, 11 officers injured
- People in Youngstown gather against police brutality, racial injustice