DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – The man who died after a shooting in Dayton Saturday night has been identified.
The Montgomery County Coroner’s Office identified the man as 24-year-old Marlon Lewis of Dayton.
The shooting happened on the 500 block of Whitmore Avenue Saturday just after 6 p.m.,
Police say Lewis was taken to Miami Valley Hospital where he later died.
There is no word on a suspect yet. The shooting remains under investigation.
- Wright State University students providing COVID-19 contact tracing support to local health departments
- Northridge Local Schools to stay remote for remainder of semester
- Missouri breeder euthanizes 21 dogs instead of turning them over to inspectors, AG says
- Kansas recalls hundreds of license plates over concern of racial slur
- Daylight saving: Here’s when you need to set your clocks back