DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – A judge sentenced a Cincinnati man to seven years in prison after prosecutors say he opened fire while driving on I-70 in Huber Heights last July.
Randall Sizemore received four year sentences for charges of felonious assault and discharge of a firearm over a roadway, and three years for a gun specification.
One person was grazed by a bullet in the shooting.
Authorities say Sizemore was also involved in a road rage incident in Fairborn, prior to firing shots in Huber Heights.
- Small pharmacies in Miami Valley wait to receive vaccines
- Lady Gaga’s dogs recovered safely
- Oath Keeper charged in Capitol riot renounces group, but judge says she’s too dangerous for release
- 1 injured after crashing into pole in Dayton
- Woman wins over $302K playing slot machine at Las Vegas airport