DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – Dayton Police are looking for a robbery suspect at a Dayton Keybank Friday.
According to regional dispatch, the man went into the Keybank on Germantown Pike and slipped the teller a note demanding money and saying that he had the bank rigged with bombs and would blow it up if the bank was not compliant.
The bank gave the suspect money and he ran away in an unknown direction.
Police released surveillance photos of the suspect Friday.
The suspect is described as a white man in his 20’s, 5’10” and wearing a hat, long sleeve black and white flannel shirt.
Anyone with information is asked to call police.
- Food pantries, organizations try to keep up with increasing need around holidays
- OSU game against Illinois Saturday canceled due to COVID-19 test results
- CDC sets meeting on allocation of COVID-19 vaccine
- Nurse who came out of retirement to train others dies from COVID-19
- With God’s Grace Free Grocery Store to open Dec. 17, volunteers needed