AUGLAIZE COUNTY, Ohio (WDTN) – The Auglaize County Sheriff’s Office has canceled the alert they issued Sunday for a man who was reported missing.
The Missing Adult Alert was initially issued when 75-year-old Clark Kane Park got out of his car at a rest stop on I-75 northbound at mile marker 114. He walked away on foot.
The man is described as a white male, stands 6’5” tall, weighs 140 pounds, with gray hair and blue eyes. He was last seen wearing a brown, checkered long sleeve shirt, brown ball cap, and blue pants.
Mr. Park suffers from Alzheimer’s, police say.
- Taking this step after receiving the COVID-19 vaccine makes a difference, CDC says
- Fire burning underground in Utah can’t be extinguished
- From gift cards to cash: these fitness apps pay you to get in shape
- Stimulus checks: What we know about how people are spending the $1,400
- Road in Beavercreek closes Saturday