BEAVERCREEK, Ohio (WDTN) – A man facing charges for driving the wrong way on I-675 and killing a 23-year-old Wright State student is pleading not guilty.
53-year-old Ronald Myer was indicted in September on charges of aggravated vehicular homicide and OVI in connection with the June 24 crash that killed Paige Patrick of Vandalia.
2 NEWS has obtained the crash report, which indicates Myer’s blood alcohol level was at .233 and he was traveling at 80 miles per hour at the time of the collision.
When we reached out, Myer said he had “no comment” on the incident.
His bond has been set at $50,000 and pretrial is scheduled for October 25.
- ‘I just saw a UFO’: Browns QB Baker Mayfield says he had a strange encounter
- Ramp from I-70E to I-75N to close for 2 months for safety repairs
- LOOK: Police ask for help identifying tool theft suspect
- Limited number of fans to be allowed at men’s, women’s Big Ten basketball tournaments
- US jobless claims tick up to 745,000 as layoffs remain high