DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – A man is dead after a crash in Bethel Township Wednesday afternoon.
According to the Miami Township Sheriff’s Department (MTSD), a car lost control on Ross Road near SR-202 and crashed into a telephone pole. The impact snapped the pole in half.
Officials tell 2 NEWS the man, believed to be in his thirties, was killed as a result of the accident. His identity has not yet been released.
MTSD believes that speed was a factor in the crash.
- Parents, Ohio Education Association weigh in March 1 return to in-person learning
- New coronavirus variant identified in New York
- 5 Dayton-area law enforcement agencies partner with mental health intervention specialists
- Buffalo Soldiers helped lay the foundation of what is now Hawaii Volcanoes National Park
- CDC report: 68% of people who exercised indoors at one Chicago gym contracted COVID-19