Local News

Man hurt in Trotwood garage fire

TROTWOOD, Ohio (WDTN) - A man is recovering after he's burned during a garage fire.

Trotwood firefighters were called just before 10:45 P.M. Wednesday night to the 200 block of Elkins Avenue near Nathaniel Street.

Firefighters say the man was pouring gasoline into a lawn mower inside the garage when it caught fire.

The man was burned when he tried to put the flames out himself.

Medics too the man to Miami Valley Hospital with minor injuries.

Fire crews were able to extinguish the fire.


More Stories

Meet the Team

Trending Stories

Don't Miss

Latest News - Local