HARRISON TWP., Ohio (WDTN) — Deputies with Montgomery County Sheriff’s Office were sent to Grandview Hospital for a man with a non-life threatening gunshot wound to his leg early Saturday morning.
Authorities arrived at the hospital shortly after midnight and were told that the victim was likely shot in the 1900 block of Palisades Drive in Harrison Township.
When deputies arrived at the possible scene, they detained one man and two women for questioning. This matter is still under investigation by the Montgomery County Sheriff’s Office.
WDTN.com will update this story once more information is available.
- Five people injured in US-35 crash between Beavercreek and Xenia
- Coronavirus in Ohio: 951 new cases, four new deaths reported Saturday
- Second stimulus checks: Where we stand after Trump’s push for new direct payments
- 16 shot, 2 fatally, at party in Rochester, police say
- Teen stabbed in Troy, suspect in custody